What is a Planned Maintenance Agreement?
A Planned Maintenance Agreement is an agreement between you and our company to provide you with services that will help protect your comfort system from major repairs and allow optimum efficiency.
Protect Your Investment
Your heating and air conditioning system serves you many more hours than your car and like your car needs routine tune-ups to operate in an efficient, safe, and reliable manner. Your system has many wearable parts that with use and age require replacement to help eliminate major repairs. Dirt and neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling inefficiency and failure. Manufacturer recommends regular service to maintain warranties and proper operation of system.
Planned Maintenance allows energy savings with maximum operating efficiency. Dirty filters, wearable parts with low amperage slow down proper operation of system. This creates restrictive airflow and motors to work harder resulting in loss of energy efficiency and a shorter lifespan of equipment.
With regular planned maintenance Filters, Electronic Air Cleaners & Humidifiers are replaced or cleaned to help with a clean distribution of air. Unchanged filters can become a bed for fungal growth allowing particles to be distributed within your environment.
Your Planned Maintenance Agreement Provides:
Routine maintenance. Regularly scheduled inspection will be done at three to six month intervals.
- Inspect primary & secondary drains
- Check condensate drain (clean at discounted rate)
- Inspect blower components; adjust as necessary
- Inspect condenser & coil (chemically clean at discounted rate)
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Inspect & tighten electrical connections / components
- Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage & amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning & heating cycles starting capabilities
- Inspect heat exchanger & burners; adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure, as necessary
- Inspect pilot operation; adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Inspect & test safety controls
- Adjust airflow for proper temperature rise
- Inspect heat rise
- Inspect thermostat operations; adjust as necessary
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
- Clean or replace standard 1″ air filter
Benefits of Planned Maintenance:
- Routine Inspections
- Optimum Efficiency
- Energy Savings
- Repair Discount – Up to 20% Discount
- Priority Response
- Equipment & Service History