New WiFi Thermostat Available from Carrier
Save up to 20 percent on HVAC bills with new Côr programable WiFi thermostat.
Are you looking for a way to not only save money on your energy bills, but also become a more intelligent consumer and reduce your carbon footprint? Programmable thermostats can help.
Of course, there are many different kinds of programmable thermostats on the market today. But at General Heating & Air Conditioning, we recommend homeowners get the Côr programmable thermostat from Carrier. In third party testing, this smart thermostat saved homeowners an average of 20 percent on their energy bills.
Carrier literally invented modern air conditioning. They’ve been at the forefront of cooling technology ever since, and the Côr thermostat represents the culmination of years of research and design work. As with all Carrier products, the company backs your new Côr thermostat with a 5-year parts limited warranty and makes sure only factory-trained professionals can sell and install this product so you get the very best value for your money.
Some “smart” thermostats aren’t really that intelligent. They simply act as a timer for your heating and cooling system. However, the Côr smart thermostat is truly worthy of the name. It has many dynamic features, including “smart setback” which is the ability to intelligently adapt around your schedule to maximize savings, rather than slavishly abide by a programmed schedule. Other important benefits of Côr include:
- 7-day guided programming
- Vacation hold programming
- Intelligent algorithms to produce the best balance of comfort and energy savings
- Remote access via a downloadable smartphone app
- Tools for managing humidity
- Ability to interface with ventilation equipment for improved air circulation
- Detailed energy reports tracking your energy use, cost savings, and more
- Customized tips for boosting your savings
- Simple, intuitive, full-color interface in a sleek case
- Runtime based alerts for changing filters, humidifier pads, etc.
- Automatic software updates
- No batteries to replace
- Compatible with certain zoned HVAC systems
No Carrier Equipment? No Problem.
Although your energy savings and comfort will be maximized when using Côr as part of a Carrier total indoor comfort system, which includes heating and cooling equipment packed with advanced features, Côr is actually compatible with almost any brand of heater or air conditioner. So even if you’re not ready to upgrade all your HVAC equipment to Carrier products, you can still benefit from Côr.
Call the pros at General Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more.